Watch the video that details how to access and use the Online Campus calendar
1. Accessing the calendar
To access the calendar click the drop-down menu on the top right of the page and select "Calendar"
2. Navigating the Calendar
Make use of the links indicated below to navigate through each month
3. How to add entries to the calendar
Click on the day you wish to schedule an event on. The "New Event" pop-up box will then appear where you can customise your event. When you are done customising your event, click "SAVE"
4. Drag and drop of Calendar events
If you created your own events and would like to reschedule them you can simply click and drag them to a new day on the calendar.
5. Calendar exporting and importing
There are 2 ways to export a calendar.
- Exporting a .ics file, which you can import to your existing calendar application. eg. Microsoft Outlook
- Copying a calendar URL that you can import to an online calendar. eg. Google Calendar
If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to email us on email@example.com or if you prefer speaking to us, please call us on:
UK: +44 20 3887 8107
US: +1 339 2151 707
Global: +27 21 830 9200